The issue of obesity or overweight hurts people more than ever. The overall issues here are bad habits and poor overall lifestyle. There are more and more people suffering because of obesity and chronic illnesses which long-term overweight can trigger.
Most overweight people want to lose weight, of course. But it will not work without regularly exercise and without keeping the healthy lifestyle. Weight loss IS ALWAYS and IS MUST BE a long term process. With some ups and downs, with some humps.
The first step to proper lose weight on your whole weight loss journey: change the overall lifestyle, start appreciate your everyday life and re-evaluate everything in your life. We know it could be tough process but we swear it pays off.
Some Risks and Facts about Obesity and Overweight
- Obesity and overweight impact the quality of life
- Obesity and overweight increase the risk of all chronic and degenerative diseases
- Obesity and overweight increase blood pressure
- Obesity and overweight could cause diabetes, could elevate blood cholesterol
- Obesity and overweight damage the joints and bones
Major Tips for Healthy Weight Loss which Everyone Can Follow
- Do you really know what types of food are good for you? Try to think about what foods are appropriate from healthy lifestyle point of view, and if you do not make some mistakes.
- Eat healthy, regularly, smaller meals.
- Stop smoking, stop drinking alcohol, stop taking drugs and addictive substances.
- Take care about your body and spirit – follow good hygiene regime and use relaxation as tool for calming and grounding down (for example do yoga).
- Keep healthy relationships with your family and mates.
- Do some sport (jogging, walking, cycling, swimming) regularly.
- Breathe fresh country or mountain air.
- Follow your interests and hobbies; your eight hours in job should be fun and fully satisfying for you.